Rye bread topped with eggs, avocado and spinach
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 2 slices rye bread
- Handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- Heat coconut oil over a medium-high heat in a pan until melted.
- Add the eggs to the pan, cook until egg starts to whiten (approximately 4-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado, and set to one side.
- Toast the rye bread.
- Top rye bread with the mashed avocado, spinach and eggs.
- Sprinkle flaxseed on top to serve.
Nutrition: 516kcal, 40g carbohydrates, 21g protein, 32g fat, 3g sugars.